USA: Gainco introduces new equipment for sizing & distribution of meat, poultry & seafood items
Gainco, Inc. introduces new portion sizing equipment for in-motion sizing and distribution of fresh or quick-frozen meat, poultry and seafood. Designed for durability, cost-effective operation and user-friendly interface, these portion sizers deliver inherently superior bottom-line performance for processing plants. Completely designed and built in the USA, Gainco portion sizing equipment contains a variety of productivity-boosting features. Programmable controls allow for batching by count, weight, or multiple product types, and minimize the incidence of overweight packing. A highly durable weigh deck, enhanced speed and accuracy, and the delivery of information that's easier to see and share are other productivity-enhancing features. Users can size up to 180 portions per minute, with a tolerance of + 1 gram for even the smallest pieces. Interchangeable infeed systems make it easy to adapt to the size and type of product being processed. Gainco's pull-off arm design reduces the likelihood for product to be damaged during discharge. The incorporation of industry-leading Intralox® plastic conveyor belting provides durability at the weigh deck and improves sanitation. Gainco portion sizing equipment features a display monitor that allows viewing of all drops at one time. The larger display screen is more user-friendly. The system is designed for local or remote PC interface, using the Windows® NT platform. The equipment is comprised of replaceable standard components. Gainco's portion sizers can be integrated seamlessly with existing production operations. In addition to routing full boxes to a strapping machine, unpacked product can be routed to an automated packing or bagging device. For more information, contact Jim Petersen at 770/534-0703. FAX: 770/534-1865. E-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report