EUROPE: Breakfast cereals: gaining share in Western Europe (COMMENT)
According to nutritionists, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But new research has shown that even in the UK, Europe's largest cereal market, almost a third of school children do not eat breakfast. Manufacturers hoping to increase share in less developed European markets should concentrate on extolling the healthy virtues of cereals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch