USA: Galaxy Desserts' Triple Mousse Chosen by Nasft as a Finalist for Outstanding Dessert
For the second time in three years, Galaxy Desserts has won the prestigious finalist award for outstanding dessert for its Triple Mousse cake from the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT®). The award further reinforces Galaxy Desserts' position as the pioneer and leader of handcrafted individual gourmet desserts.The NASFT Annual Product Awards competition is held each summer to honor truly outstanding specialty foods - the Best of the Best. The competition is judged by specialty food retailers from around the country. As one of only four companies' products chosen in the dessert category, from more than 1600 total products entered and 91 finalists selected in all categories, Galaxy Desserts' Triple Mousse was chosen for both its presentation and taste. This three-layer indulgence is prepared from four ingredients - intense bittersweet and creamy white chocolates imported from Germany, rich milk chocolate brought in from Belgium and fresh dairy cream. "The Triple Mousse cake tastes as beautiful as it looks," said Jean-Yves Charon, founder and master pastry chef of Galaxy Desserts. "The magic of this masterpiece lies in the balance of exquisite ingredients and the art of preparation which creates a taste beyond words as you enjoy the layers of blended chocolate and cream."Galaxy Desserts has received a long list of honors and awards, including being chosen as Finalist for Outstanding Dessert at the Fancy Food Show in 1998 for their phenomenal Chocolate Ribbon cake, as well as receiving gold medals for various desserts from the American Taste Institute. As 'easy to use' foods and natural products are seeing fast growth in all food segments, chefs, retailers and people who entertain at home are facing the challenge of satisfying the demand for convenience without sacrificing taste and presentation. Galaxy Desserts has solved these challenges by offering their award winning line of products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review