USA: Galaxy Foods shareholders vote to approve name change
Galaxy Foods Company (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today announced that its stockholders approved a name change to Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc. at yesterday's Annual Shareholders Meeting in Orlando, Florida. The Company's ticker symbol will remain the same.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO