USA: Galaxy Foods strategic marketing campaign to target untapped West Coast markets
Galaxy Foods Company (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of nutritional, health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today announced strategic initiatives designed to enhance brand awareness and explore new avenues for growth. On October 9th, Galaxy embarked on a marketing strategy focused on broadening the Company's market penetration in key West coast markets. The campaign consists of a combination of television, radio and print advertising that is designed to increase consumer awareness of the Veggie brand, encourage product sampling and repeat customer purchase of Galaxy's products. In conjunction with the entrance into these markets, the Company announced that several key pieces of new manufacturing equipment have arrived and are being integrated into the Company's 140,000 plus square foot facilities in Orlando, Florida. The new equipment is expected to increase production capacity to meet growing consumer demand in new and existing markets. Galaxy Chief Executive Officer, Angelo Morini, commented, "Galaxy's new equipment will allow us to explore new avenues of growth for the Company now that we have increased production availability. To capitalize on the expanded capacity we plan several new product offerings, such as our 8-ounce milk containers designed for the foodservice market. These nutritious beverages are available in chocolate and original flavors. Customers to date include New York State Retirement Homes, the University of Central Florida and FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) - for their emergency ration packs due to the stable shelf life of this unique product."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review