JAPAN/USA: Galaxy Foods, Sumitomo Corp partner to distribute dairy alternatives in Japan
US-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods will soon commence shipping its Healthy Veggie(TM) Brand Dairy Alternatives to Japan, according to an announcement made earlier today. Galaxy specialises in soy/rice/oats-based dairy alternatives, enriched with phytonutrients and containing no fat, cholesterol or lactose. It markets the products as environmentally friendly and free from the antibiotic and growth hormone residue in animal proteins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1