JAPAN/USA: Galaxy Foods, Sumitomo Corp partner to distribute dairy alternatives in Japan
US-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods will soon commence shipping its Healthy Veggie(TM) Brand Dairy Alternatives to Japan, according to an announcement made earlier today. Galaxy specialises in soy/rice/oats-based dairy alternatives, enriched with phytonutrients and containing no fat, cholesterol or lactose. It markets the products as environmentally friendly and free from the antibiotic and growth hormone residue in animal proteins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant