USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods appoints new CEO
US-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, which makes plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, has announced the appointment of Michael E. Broll as its chief executive officer.
Broll, a member of Galaxy's board of directors since December 2003, replaces Christopher J. New, who has resigned in order to pursue other opportunities. New had been with Galaxy since September 2001.
Broll was most recently president and CEO, from 1999 to 2002, of Chef Solutions, a subsidiary of German airline Lufthansa.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units