USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods completes $3.5 million private placement
Galaxy Nutritional Foods Company (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of delicious and nutritious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today announced that it has completed the placement of 72,646 shares of convertible preferred stock with BH Capital and Excalibur Capital, Canadian-based investment funds, pursuant to Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933. Proceeds to the Company from the transaction, totaling $3.1 million, will provide growth capital for inventory, as well as sales and marketing efforts focused on the end consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review