USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods completes $3.5 million private placement
Galaxy Nutritional Foods Company (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of delicious and nutritious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today announced that it has completed the placement of 72,646 shares of convertible preferred stock with BH Capital and Excalibur Capital, Canadian-based investment funds, pursuant to Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933. Proceeds to the Company from the transaction, totaling $3.1 million, will provide growth capital for inventory, as well as sales and marketing efforts focused on the end consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report