USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods completes $3.5 million private placement
Galaxy Nutritional Foods Company (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of delicious and nutritious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today announced that it has completed the placement of 72,646 shares of convertible preferred stock with BH Capital and Excalibur Capital, Canadian-based investment funds, pursuant to Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933. Proceeds to the Company from the transaction, totaling $3.1 million, will provide growth capital for inventory, as well as sales and marketing efforts focused on the end consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action