USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods enters Australian market
Galaxy Nutritional Foods (AMEX:GXY), a leading producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, today announced that in August it will start shipping 10 of its healthy Veggie(TM) brand dairy alternative products to major supermarket chains in Australia. These chains include Coles, Franklins, and Woolworths, the three largest chains, as well as some smaller chains, for a total of more than 1,100 stores. Sales for the first 18 months are expected to reach $1.8 million and are projected to grow significantly thereafter. The company also expects to rapidly increase the number of Veggie(TM) brand dairy alternatives being sold to the Australian market once the initial 10 products are in distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund