USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods enters Australian market
Galaxy Nutritional Foods (AMEX:GXY), a leading producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, today announced that in August it will start shipping 10 of its healthy Veggie(TM) brand dairy alternative products to major supermarket chains in Australia. These chains include Coles, Franklins, and Woolworths, the three largest chains, as well as some smaller chains, for a total of more than 1,100 stores. Sales for the first 18 months are expected to reach $1.8 million and are projected to grow significantly thereafter. The company also expects to rapidly increase the number of Veggie(TM) brand dairy alternatives being sold to the Australian market once the initial 10 products are in distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins