USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods enters Australian market
Galaxy Nutritional Foods (AMEX:GXY), a leading producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, today announced that in August it will start shipping 10 of its healthy Veggie(TM) brand dairy alternative products to major supermarket chains in Australia. These chains include Coles, Franklins, and Woolworths, the three largest chains, as well as some smaller chains, for a total of more than 1,100 stores. Sales for the first 18 months are expected to reach $1.8 million and are projected to grow significantly thereafter. The company also expects to rapidly increase the number of Veggie(TM) brand dairy alternatives being sold to the Australian market once the initial 10 products are in distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units