USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods posts savings, "poised for turnaround"
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, has said that previous cost-saving and other tactical initiatives have positively impacting the company's operating expenses as well as its EBITDA. All newly installed, modern production equipment is currently producing much higher efficiencies and superior quality products. The company is also experiencing significant savings from recent manufacturing restructuring initiatives and strengthened internal controls. These major operating cost reductions are expected to result in annual operating savings of about US$10m, and as a result of these reductions, Galaxy is experiencing a positive EBITDA trend based on current sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study