USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods posts savings, "poised for turnaround"
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, has said that previous cost-saving and other tactical initiatives have positively impacting the company's operating expenses as well as its EBITDA. All newly installed, modern production equipment is currently producing much higher efficiencies and superior quality products. The company is also experiencing significant savings from recent manufacturing restructuring initiatives and strengthened internal controls. These major operating cost reductions are expected to result in annual operating savings of about US$10m, and as a result of these reductions, Galaxy is experiencing a positive EBITDA trend based on current sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly