USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods posts savings, "poised for turnaround"
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, has said that previous cost-saving and other tactical initiatives have positively impacting the company's operating expenses as well as its EBITDA. All newly installed, modern production equipment is currently producing much higher efficiencies and superior quality products. The company is also experiencing significant savings from recent manufacturing restructuring initiatives and strengthened internal controls. These major operating cost reductions are expected to result in annual operating savings of about US$10m, and as a result of these reductions, Galaxy is experiencing a positive EBITDA trend based on current sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report