USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods raises US$2m funds
Orlando, Florida-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods , a major producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, announced the completion of private placements of its common stock for an aggregate amount of US$808,211 and the exercise of stock purchase warrants for an aggregate amount of US$1,270,800.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast