USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports better than expected 1st quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods (Amex: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, announced results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2001. As expected, net sales increased 5% to $11,814,790 compared with net sales of $11,256,421 a year ago. While demand for Galaxy's products continues to increase rapidly, sales growth was significantly inhibited by unanticipated delays in the installation of additional production lines during the latter part of fiscal 2001 and this first quarter ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations