USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports better than expected 1st quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods (Amex: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, announced results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2001. As expected, net sales increased 5% to $11,814,790 compared with net sales of $11,256,421 a year ago. While demand for Galaxy's products continues to increase rapidly, sales growth was significantly inhibited by unanticipated delays in the installation of additional production lines during the latter part of fiscal 2001 and this first quarter ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre