USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports better than expected 1st quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods (Amex: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, announced results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2001. As expected, net sales increased 5% to $11,814,790 compared with net sales of $11,256,421 a year ago. While demand for Galaxy's products continues to increase rapidly, sales growth was significantly inhibited by unanticipated delays in the installation of additional production lines during the latter part of fiscal 2001 and this first quarter ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review