USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports fiscal 2001 third quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc. (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious and delicious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 third quarter and nine-month periods ended December 31, 2000. The Company announced on January 5, 2001 that it expected sales for the third quarter to be between $11.2 and $11.5 million, and that fully-diluted earnings per share would be between $0.02 and $0.03 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre