USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports fiscal 2001 third quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc. (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious and delicious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 third quarter and nine-month periods ended December 31, 2000. The Company announced on January 5, 2001 that it expected sales for the third quarter to be between $11.2 and $11.5 million, and that fully-diluted earnings per share would be between $0.02 and $0.03 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target