USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports fiscal 2001 third quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc. (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious and delicious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 third quarter and nine-month periods ended December 31, 2000. The Company announced on January 5, 2001 that it expected sales for the third quarter to be between $11.2 and $11.5 million, and that fully-diluted earnings per share would be between $0.02 and $0.03 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast