USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports fiscal 2001 third quarter results
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc. (AMEX: GXY), a leading producer of nutritious and delicious health-promoting dairy and dairy related alternatives for the retail, foodservice and industrial markets, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2001 third quarter and nine-month periods ended December 31, 2000. The Company announced on January 5, 2001 that it expected sales for the third quarter to be between $11.2 and $11.5 million, and that fully-diluted earnings per share would be between $0.02 and $0.03 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods