USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports loss in FY 2002
Orlando, Fla.-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives, has reported a loss for its FY 2002 ended 31 March 2002, after recording around US$15m in non-cash charges and write-downs. For the Q1 2003, ended 30 June 2002, the company is expecting to report a major turnaround in operating results based on the implementation of several cost-cutting measures and increased efficiencies as well as the completion of a strategic capital investment program. The company is also forecasting that sales, gross margin, operating profit, cash flow and EBITDA will steadily improve during FY 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review