USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods reports loss in FY 2002
Orlando, Fla.-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives, has reported a loss for its FY 2002 ended 31 March 2002, after recording around US$15m in non-cash charges and write-downs. For the Q1 2003, ended 30 June 2002, the company is expecting to report a major turnaround in operating results based on the implementation of several cost-cutting measures and increased efficiencies as well as the completion of a strategic capital investment program. The company is also forecasting that sales, gross margin, operating profit, cash flow and EBITDA will steadily improve during FY 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti