CANADA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods sees sales of Veggie meals up 27%
Orlando, Florida-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives, has revealed that sales of its Veggie® products to Loblaw Cos, Canada's largest food retailer, have increased 27% over the past year. "Increased efficiencies and enhancements to several production lines have significantly expanded the number of Veggie brand products that we offer Loblaws," commented Angelo Morini, chairman and CEO: "The Canadian market has always been particularly strong for Galaxy since their market trends are in line with ours in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes