CANADA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods sees sales of Veggie meals up 27%
Orlando, Florida-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives, has revealed that sales of its Veggie® products to Loblaw Cos, Canada's largest food retailer, have increased 27% over the past year. "Increased efficiencies and enhancements to several production lines have significantly expanded the number of Veggie brand products that we offer Loblaws," commented Angelo Morini, chairman and CEO: "The Canadian market has always been particularly strong for Galaxy since their market trends are in line with ours in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review