CANADA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods sees sales of Veggie meals up 27%
Orlando, Florida-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives, has revealed that sales of its Veggie® products to Loblaw Cos, Canada's largest food retailer, have increased 27% over the past year. "Increased efficiencies and enhancements to several production lines have significantly expanded the number of Veggie brand products that we offer Loblaws," commented Angelo Morini, chairman and CEO: "The Canadian market has always been particularly strong for Galaxy since their market trends are in line with ours in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO