CANADA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods sees sales of Veggie meals up 27%
Orlando, Florida-based Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of plant-based dairy alternatives, has revealed that sales of its Veggie® products to Loblaw Cos, Canada's largest food retailer, have increased 27% over the past year. "Increased efficiencies and enhancements to several production lines have significantly expanded the number of Veggie brand products that we offer Loblaws," commented Angelo Morini, chairman and CEO: "The Canadian market has always been particularly strong for Galaxy since their market trends are in line with ours in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses