USA: Galaxy Nutritional Foods turns Q1 loss into profit
Galaxy Nutritional Foods, a producer of nutritious plant-based dairy alternatives for the retail and foodservice markets, has posted fully diluted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.06 for its Q1 2003, ended 30 June, compared to a diluted loss per share of US$(0.26) year on year. The Florida-based firm posted net income US$771,925, compared to a net loss of US$(2.56m), for the same period one year-ago. Operating income for the Q1 2003 was US$1.92m versus an operating loss of US$(1.53m) year on year. About US$1.6m of the US$1.9m net operating profit was income from a non-cash benefit related to stock options and warrants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund