HUNGARY: Gana 21 files lawsuit over Stollwerck takeover
Gana 21, a minority owner of Stollwerck Budapest, is suing Raiffeisen Private Equity Management (RPEM) and related entities for damages of HUF3.46bn (US$13.9m). The allegations by Gana 21 concern the acquisition of a 99.98% stake in Stollwerck Budapest by the Raiffeisen CEE Private Equity Fund (RPEF) through its subsidiary Triasz-Perry. The acquisition followed a bid to acquire Stollwerck by US packaged foods giant Kraft Foods that failed due to competition reasons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs