USA: GAO references BioValidity in report to congress on food safety
BioValidity announced today that the United States General Accounting Office (GAO) referenced the Company's scientific research on dietary supplements in their July 2000 Report to Congressional Committees on Food Safety. This report, entitled Improvements Needed in Overseeing the Safety of Dietary Supplements and "Functional Foods," identifies three key areas of weakness in the oversight of dietary supplements and functional foods by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up