Food industry quotes of the week: Gardein, Mondelez, Kerry
This week, Mondelez International reported its first-quarter results, with news of a solid performance in China. Elsewhere, Associated British Foods announced the launch of a high-protein bread in New Zealand. Yves Potvin, founder of meat-free brand Gardein, spoke to just-food about its plans under the ownership of Pinnacle Foods. And Kerry Group said moves to reposition its portfolio to focus on snacking trends were paying off. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund