USA: Gardenburger Announces Fiscal Third Quarter 2000 Results
Gardenburger, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBUR - news) reported today that it recorded an operating income of $1.1 million in the quarter ended June 30, 2000, compared to an operating loss of $16.1 million for the quarter ended June 30, 1999. Sales were $21.3 million for the fiscal third quarter of 2000, which is a 4 percent decline from the sales for the quarter ended June 30, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth