USA: Gardenburger Announces Fiscal Third Quarter 2000 Results
Gardenburger, Inc. (Nasdaq: GBUR - news) reported today that it recorded an operating income of $1.1 million in the quarter ended June 30, 2000, compared to an operating loss of $16.1 million for the quarter ended June 30, 1999. Sales were $21.3 million for the fiscal third quarter of 2000, which is a 4 percent decline from the sales for the quarter ended June 30, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations