USA: Gardenburger launches two soy products
Gardenburger, the Portland, Ore.-based meat-free food producer, has launched two new soy-based products; Gardenburger Meatless Riblets and the all-natural Meatless Breakfast Sausage. The Riblets come with barbecue sauce and can be heated in the microwave. The company insists that "the texture and taste will satisfy the rib aficionado". Wendy Preiser, VP, marketing, explained: "The texture and taste are undeniably meat-like."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs