BRAZIL: Garoto aims to conquer new markets, increase exports
Brazilian chocolate producer Chocolates Garoto has announced its aim to conquer different markets with its new products, which have already been launched in the Philippines, Italy, Angola, Cape Verde and Taiwan. Garoto, which currently operates in 48 countries, aims to increase its business in Korea, Japan and the Middle East, while also aiming for a general increase in the amount of sales accounted for by exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry