BRAZIL: Garoto aims to conquer new markets, increase exports
Brazilian chocolate producer Chocolates Garoto has announced its aim to conquer different markets with its new products, which have already been launched in the Philippines, Italy, Angola, Cape Verde and Taiwan. Garoto, which currently operates in 48 countries, aims to increase its business in Korea, Japan and the Middle East, while also aiming for a general increase in the amount of sales accounted for by exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs