USA: Gary H. Pilnick Named Vice President And Deputy General Counsel of Kellogg Company
Gary H. Pilnick has joined Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) as vice president and deputy general counsel. Pilnick comes to Kellogg from Sara Lee Corporation, where he served most recently as vice president and chief counsel - Sara Lee Branded Apparel - North and South America."Gary Pilnick brings outstanding skills and credentials to Kellogg Company, including considerable legal experience related to the consumer products industry, corporate development, and finance," said Janet L. Kelly, executive vice president - corporate development, general counsel, and secretary of Kellogg Company.A native of Spring Valley, New York, Pilnick received a bachelor of arts degree from Lafayette College, Easton, Pennsylvania, and a juris doctorate from Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina.Pilnick was affiliated with the Chicago law firm of Jenner and Block from 1989 to 1995, including corporate law assignments in both Chicago and Tokyo, Japan. He served as vice president and chief corporate counsel for Specialty Foods Corporation, Rosemont, Illinois, from 1995 until 1997, when he joined Sara Lee Corporation as chief counsel - corporate development and finance. He was named vice president and chief counsel - Sara Lee Branded Apparel - North and South America in February 1999.With annual sales of nearly $7 billion, Kellogg Company is the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, including toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles, wholesome snacks, and meat alternatives. The company's brands include Kellogg's, Special K, Rice Krispies, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Nutri-Grain, Morningstar Farms, and Kashi. Kellogg icons such as Tony the Tiger and Snap! Crackle! Pop! are among the most recognized characters in advertising. Kellogg's products are manufactured in 20 countries and marketed in more than 160 countries around the world. For more information, visit Kellogg's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review