USA: Gary L. Harrison named president, vice chairman NCLI
Nutraceutical Clinical Laboratories International (NCLI) has announced the appointment of Gary L. Harrison to the role of president and vice chairman of the board of directors, effective immediately. Harrison welcomed his appointment at the R&D natural preservatives and anti-aging supplements company: "This is an exciting time to be joining the NCLI team. I look forward to forging a strong management team to rapidly expand the business as our products become more widely known in the marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations