USA: Gary L. Harrison named president, vice chairman NCLI
Nutraceutical Clinical Laboratories International (NCLI) has announced the appointment of Gary L. Harrison to the role of president and vice chairman of the board of directors, effective immediately. Harrison welcomed his appointment at the R&D natural preservatives and anti-aging supplements company: "This is an exciting time to be joining the NCLI team. I look forward to forging a strong management team to rapidly expand the business as our products become more widely known in the marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations