USA: Gary P. Coughlan elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Gary P. Coughlan, retired Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Abbott Laboratories, Inc., has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective October 3, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "Gary is an excellent addition to the Hershey Foods Board of Directors. His rich experience across multiple disciplines and with premiere consumer goods companies will prove invaluable as we move forward with Hershey's growth plans."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO