USA: Gary P. Coughlan elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Gary P. Coughlan, retired Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Abbott Laboratories, Inc., has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective October 3, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "Gary is an excellent addition to the Hershey Foods Board of Directors. His rich experience across multiple disciplines and with premiere consumer goods companies will prove invaluable as we move forward with Hershey's growth plans."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife