USA: Gary P. Coughlan elected to Hershey Foods board of directors
Gary P. Coughlan, retired Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Abbott Laboratories, Inc., has been elected to the Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) Board of Directors, effective October 3, 2001. In announcing the election, Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "Gary is an excellent addition to the Hershey Foods Board of Directors. His rich experience across multiple disciplines and with premiere consumer goods companies will prove invaluable as we move forward with Hershey's growth plans."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020