USA: Gatlin acquisition adds seafood distributor
Florida-based seafood brokerage International Specialty Seafood Inc (ISSI) has signed the fifth Letter of Intent with the opportunistic Gatlin Holdings, which acquires companies and establishes financial stability within them. ISSI brokers seafood for US and Canadian processors, as well as Chinese fish farms. This can be done very profitably because of China's WTO status and NAFTA. ISSI will also serve as the procurement arm for GTNH's restaurants under management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail