USA: Gatlin acquisition adds seafood distributor
Florida-based seafood brokerage International Specialty Seafood Inc (ISSI) has signed the fifth Letter of Intent with the opportunistic Gatlin Holdings, which acquires companies and establishes financial stability within them. ISSI brokers seafood for US and Canadian processors, as well as Chinese fish farms. This can be done very profitably because of China's WTO status and NAFTA. ISSI will also serve as the procurement arm for GTNH's restaurants under management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods