UK: Gaucho restaurant MBO to go ahead
Gaucho Grill, is to be taken private in a £13.2m (US$19.1m) management buyout which will see the company's independent directors buy the entire share capital. Listed on the AIM, Gaucho Grill will be bought by Pan European restaurants, an entity created specifically to buy Gaucho. Pan European is partly owned by the Gioma group, a company in which Gaucho's chairman Zeev Godik and operations manager Jan Geenemans hold an equity interest. The other 76% of Pan European is owned by investment company Furtado, which is controlled by the same group of private investors who control Gioma, reports caterer.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea