UK: Gaucho restaurant MBO to go ahead
Gaucho Grill, is to be taken private in a £13.2m (US$19.1m) management buyout which will see the company's independent directors buy the entire share capital. Listed on the AIM, Gaucho Grill will be bought by Pan European restaurants, an entity created specifically to buy Gaucho. Pan European is partly owned by the Gioma group, a company in which Gaucho's chairman Zeev Godik and operations manager Jan Geenemans hold an equity interest. The other 76% of Pan European is owned by investment company Furtado, which is controlled by the same group of private investors who control Gioma, reports caterer.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group