UK: Gaucho restaurant MBO to go ahead
Gaucho Grill, is to be taken private in a £13.2m (US$19.1m) management buyout which will see the company's independent directors buy the entire share capital. Listed on the AIM, Gaucho Grill will be bought by Pan European restaurants, an entity created specifically to buy Gaucho. Pan European is partly owned by the Gioma group, a company in which Gaucho's chairman Zeev Godik and operations manager Jan Geenemans hold an equity interest. The other 76% of Pan European is owned by investment company Furtado, which is controlled by the same group of private investors who control Gioma, reports caterer.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe