UK: G.Costa announces acquisition
G.Costa announce the acquisition of Elsenham Preserves, Patum Peperium, and Becas. The four brands will be produced in a new factory situated at Elsenham, Hertfordshire (near Stanstead). The acquisition, which is their first since the management buyout in January 1999 strengthens the portfolio of owned brands which include Blue Dragon, Curry Club and Zest. The company has three manufacturing plants Keddie Sauce Masters, Zest and now Elsenham. Over half of the Costa turnover (£50 million) comes from major international agencies including Tabasco, Amora Maille, Krisprolls, French's and Celestial Tea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report