UK: G.Costa announces acquisition
G.Costa announce the acquisition of Elsenham Preserves, Patum Peperium, and Becas. The four brands will be produced in a new factory situated at Elsenham, Hertfordshire (near Stanstead). The acquisition, which is their first since the management buyout in January 1999 strengthens the portfolio of owned brands which include Blue Dragon, Curry Club and Zest. The company has three manufacturing plants Keddie Sauce Masters, Zest and now Elsenham. Over half of the Costa turnover (£50 million) comes from major international agencies including Tabasco, Amora Maille, Krisprolls, French's and Celestial Tea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units