USA: GE Appliances Launches Culinary Web Site
GE Appliances recently announced the launch of MixingSpoon.com , a sophisticated, yet simple to use Web site allowing visitors to access a database of thousands of recipes and meal solutions."Thanks to our innovative products, marketplace leadership, and strong brand position, GE Appliances is the recognized leader in the cooking appliance industry," said Joe DeAngelo, vice president of e-Business at GE Appliances. "Therefore, it is a natural progression for us to launch a consumer-interactive site that integrates our strengths," he continued.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund