USA: GE Appliances Launches Culinary Web Site
GE Appliances recently announced the launch of MixingSpoon.com , a sophisticated, yet simple to use Web site allowing visitors to access a database of thousands of recipes and meal solutions."Thanks to our innovative products, marketplace leadership, and strong brand position, GE Appliances is the recognized leader in the cooking appliance industry," said Joe DeAngelo, vice president of e-Business at GE Appliances. "Therefore, it is a natural progression for us to launch a consumer-interactive site that integrates our strengths," he continued.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO