USA: GE Appliances Launches Culinary Web Site
GE Appliances recently announced the launch of MixingSpoon.com , a sophisticated, yet simple to use Web site allowing visitors to access a database of thousands of recipes and meal solutions."Thanks to our innovative products, marketplace leadership, and strong brand position, GE Appliances is the recognized leader in the cooking appliance industry," said Joe DeAngelo, vice president of e-Business at GE Appliances. "Therefore, it is a natural progression for us to launch a consumer-interactive site that integrates our strengths," he continued.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning