USA: GE Appliances to evaluate Hydromaid water-powered food disposal technology
HydroMaid International Inc. and GE Appliances announced the signing of an agreement to evaluate the HydroMaid water-powered food disposal technology for a period of six months. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. HydroMaid International Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes the HydroMaid(TM) disposal -- the only garbage disposal system powered exclusively by water pressure. HydroMaid's patented servomechanism conserves energy while eliminating damage caused to silverware accidentally dropped into the disposal, and its patented blades and blade system cut waste into smaller particles than other disposals available on the market, reducing drain clogging problems and aiding the environment by promoting faster decomposition of food waste. The HydroMaid carries an unprecedented lifetime warranty on the housing and the stainless steel blades, and a 10-year parts and labor warranty on all remaining components, reflecting HydroMaid's confidence in its product's simple design and sturdy construction. Certain of the statements herein may be forward-looking that involve risks and uncertainties. In such instances, actual results could differ materially as a result of a variety of factors including the risks associated with the effect of changing economic conditions at home and abroad, local and regional policies and regulations in the planned target areas, trends in the market for the company's products, variations in the company's cash flow and/or ability to effectively distribute its product, availability of sufficient working capital to manufacture and market HydroMaid units, technical development risks, seasonality and other risk factors detailed in the company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review