USA: GEAC Restaurant Systems brings largest Waffle House® franchisee into high tech world
Waffle House Franchisee Northlake Foods is being ushered into the technology age by Geac Restaurant Systems, a provider of state-of-the-art software solutions for restaurants of all sizes. Facing an employee training challenge, Northlake Foods, the largest franchisee in the 1,300 unit Waffle House system, approached Geac to develop software that would simplify the chain's unique server call-in process.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units