USA: GEAC Restaurant Systems brings largest Waffle House® franchisee into high tech world
Waffle House Franchisee Northlake Foods is being ushered into the technology age by Geac Restaurant Systems, a provider of state-of-the-art software solutions for restaurants of all sizes. Facing an employee training challenge, Northlake Foods, the largest franchisee in the 1,300 unit Waffle House system, approached Geac to develop software that would simplify the chain's unique server call-in process.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery