FRANCE/UK: Geest agrees to acquire French salad company
UK fresh prepared foods and produce company Geest has announced that it has conditionally agreed to acquire the Geneviève Langlais (GLSA) group of companies Geest is to acquire the group for a cash consideration of €19m (US$20.5m), excluding debt to be assumed of approximately €7m. Geest is purchasing GLSA from its founders, M and Mme Langlais, with completion expected in the next six weeks, pending authorisation from the French competition authorities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch