FRANCE/UK: Geest agrees to acquire French salad company
UK fresh prepared foods and produce company Geest has announced that it has conditionally agreed to acquire the Geneviève Langlais (GLSA) group of companies Geest is to acquire the group for a cash consideration of €19m (US$20.5m), excluding debt to be assumed of approximately €7m. Geest is purchasing GLSA from its founders, M and Mme Langlais, with completion expected in the next six weeks, pending authorisation from the French competition authorities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target