FRANCE/UK: Geest agrees to acquire French salad company
UK fresh prepared foods and produce company Geest has announced that it has conditionally agreed to acquire the Geneviève Langlais (GLSA) group of companies Geest is to acquire the group for a cash consideration of €19m (US$20.5m), excluding debt to be assumed of approximately €7m. Geest is purchasing GLSA from its founders, M and Mme Langlais, with completion expected in the next six weeks, pending authorisation from the French competition authorities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund