UK: Geest finds additional production capability with Tinsley site buyout
Chilled foods group Geest PLC has revealed that it has completed a purchase of the Tinsley Foods Ltd facilities in Lincolnshire. The firm paid £15.3m (US$22.37m) to Tinsley's appointed receivers for the 30 acre Tinsley site, which has 22,000 metres(squared) factories and warehousing for the preparation of chilled foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action