UK: Geest finds additional production capability with Tinsley site buyout
Chilled foods group Geest PLC has revealed that it has completed a purchase of the Tinsley Foods Ltd facilities in Lincolnshire. The firm paid £15.3m (US$22.37m) to Tinsley's appointed receivers for the 30 acre Tinsley site, which has 22,000 metres(squared) factories and warehousing for the preparation of chilled foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund