UK: Geest posts strong 2002 sales
UK fresh prepared foods maker Geest has reported 2002 sales up 15% year-on-year to £762.0m (US$1.2bn). The company reported 2002 profit before interest and tax of £44.3m, a 2% increase from 2001. Geest's 2002 EBITDA grew 10% year-on-year to £73.9m. The company said its capital expenditure was £47m in 2002 and it is on track to spend £50m in 2003, reflecting continuing opportunities in Geest's markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry