UK: Geest posts strong 2002 sales
UK fresh prepared foods maker Geest has reported 2002 sales up 15% year-on-year to £762.0m (US$1.2bn). The company reported 2002 profit before interest and tax of £44.3m, a 2% increase from 2001. Geest's 2002 EBITDA grew 10% year-on-year to £73.9m. The company said its capital expenditure was £47m in 2002 and it is on track to spend £50m in 2003, reflecting continuing opportunities in Geest's markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega