UK: Geest sells interest in Worldwide Fruit
UK fresh prepared foods and produce company Geest has announced the sale of its shares in Enzafruit Worldwide Ltd (Worldwide Fruit) to one of its other joint venture partners, Northcourt. Worldwide Fruit was formed by Geest and New Zealand's Enza in October 1999 to market fruit and other imported produce in the UK. Subsequently, in October 2000, UK apple growers Northcourt Group, entered the venture reducing Geest's interest to 40%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin