USA: Genencor International signs exclusive agreement with Danisco A/S to develop innovative food ingredients
Genencor International (Nasdaq: GCOR) yesterday announced the signing of an agreement with Danisco A/S, one of the world's leading food ingredients companies. The four-year minimum-term agreement provides up to $20 million in funding for Genencor's R&D efforts. The agreement establishes Genencor as Danisco's exclusive partner for the discovery, development and production of innovative bioingredients for use in the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti