USA: General Mills Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend
The General Mills Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of $0.275 per share. The dividend is payable August 1, 2000, to shareholders of record July 10, 2000. This quarterly dividend rate was established with the Feb. 1, 1999, payment. General Mills and its predecessor company now have paid uninterrupted dividends without reduction for 101 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli