USA: General Mills Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend
The General Mills Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of $0.275 per share. The dividend is payable August 1, 2000, to shareholders of record July 10, 2000. This quarterly dividend rate was established with the Feb. 1, 1999, payment. General Mills and its predecessor company now have paid uninterrupted dividends without reduction for 101 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review