USA: General Mills cashes in on Olympic glory with special-edition Wheaties box
Breakfast cereal brand Wheaties unveiled new packaging commemorating America's gold-medal winning figure skating champion Sarah Hughes, at a press conference hosted yesterday [Monday] in Salt Lake City. The soon-to-be-released 18-ounce package will be available across the US next month, and the company explained that it "continues Wheaties' storied tradition of honoring great athletic champions dating back to Johnny Weismuller and Babe Didrickson in the 1930s".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth