USA: General Mills cashes in on Olympic glory with special-edition Wheaties box
Breakfast cereal brand Wheaties unveiled new packaging commemorating America's gold-medal winning figure skating champion Sarah Hughes, at a press conference hosted yesterday [Monday] in Salt Lake City. The soon-to-be-released 18-ounce package will be available across the US next month, and the company explained that it "continues Wheaties' storied tradition of honoring great athletic champions dating back to Johnny Weismuller and Babe Didrickson in the 1930s".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti