USA: General Mills declares dividend, AGM elects directors
The board of directors of US packaged foods group General Mills yesterday [Monday] approved a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of US$0.275 per share. The dividend will be payable 1 November 2002, to shareholders of record 10 October 2002. General Mills and its predecessor company have now paid uninterrupted dividends without reduction for 104 years, the company said in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery