USA: General Mills dividend declared; annual meeting highlights
The General Mills (NYSE: GIS) Board of Directors today approved a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of $.275 per share, payable Nov. 1, 2000, to shareholders of record on Oct. 10, 2000. General Mills and its predecessor company have now paid uninterrupted dividends without reduction for 102 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs