US: General Mills extends Yoplait Greek line
Yoplait Greek gets exotic twist
Yoplait Greek Coconut and Cherry Pomegranate is available nationwide and comes in a 4-pack with an RRP of US$2.99, General Mills said today (22 March).
The company said the flavour provides "an indulgent and satisfying snacking experience".
"During the winter months, many fall into the trap of making unhealthy snacking choices and not getting enough vitamin D because of all their time spent inside," said Christina Meyer-Jax, registered dietician with the General Mills Bell Institute of Health and Nutrition.
"With eight grams of protein and only 110 calories, new Coconut and Cherry Pomegranate offer a great solution with the same benefits and important nutrients, like calcium and vitamin D that you’ve come to expect from Yoplait Greek."
This week's coverage on just-food had the World Retail Congress at its centre. The event, held in London, heard Tesco CEO Philip Clarke say retailers should look to "mass personalisation". It also gav...
Ahead of its split in two next month, Kraft Foods this week outlined its plans for snacks arm Mondelez International. Hershey will be a rival of the new company and it made the headlines with its deal...
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1