UK: General Mills MD takes FDF president role
Jim Moseley has held his role with General Mills since 1999 and for the past four years has served as vice and deputy president of the FDF and chair of its Food Safety and Scientific Steering Group. His term as president will start on 1 January.
Moseley will replace current FDF president Ross Warburton, chairman of UK baker Warburtons.
Warburton said: "I am delighted to be handing the baton on to Jim. He is already playing an important part in FDF's success and I know that under his leadership FDF will continue to flourish."
Lactalis' acquisition of a stake in Parmalat continued to dominate the headlines this week as the Italian government took steps to "keep Parmalat in Italian hands" as it increased its holding in the d...
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations