FRANCE: General Mills names Danone executive to European post
He succeeds Yves Lepage who has taken up new responsibilities within General Mills' international division, becoming director of new market development in the EMEA region.
Faujour, 45, joins General Mills from Danone where he was responsible for the group's development in Asia, in particular, the setting up of its brands in China and piloting the creation of a subsidiary in South Korea.
He began his career with Procter & Gamble before taking up the post of director of the division that is responsible for Danone's dairy products for children.
US food manufacturers have launched uniformed, voluntary guidelines for food and drink products marketed to children in a response to mooted government voluntary standards. Ben Cooper examines whether...
Food manufacturers including Nestle, Hershey and Kraft Foods have published their own uniform guidelines on the nutritional content of products advertised to US children....
Premier Foods' appointment of Kraft's Mike Clarke as its new CEO this week was a surprise move but one welcomed by the market. Investors in Brasil Foods were also cheered by the news that the 2009 mer...
Chinese food group Bright Food is reportedly in talks to buy Australian branded food manufacturer and importer Manassen Foods. ...
Danone and Yakult in India have confirmed that they are looking for possible distribution synergies through a test in Pune city....
Pfizer's plans to sell its baby food business is likely to spark a bidding war between Nestle, Danone and HJ Heinz, according to one analyst....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre