USA: General Mills names three to new key leadership positions
US food giant General Mills has announced three key leadership positions involving top executives. Marc Belton was named to the newly created position of senior VP, Yoplait, Canada and New Business Development. In this new role, Belton will have broader operating responsibilities, providing corporate oversight to four business units, including the Yoplait-Colombo yogurt division, General Mills Canada, Small Planet Foods and 8th Continent, General Mills' joint venture with DuPont. He also will work closely with top management on new business initiatives. He will report to General Mills vice chairman Steve Demeritt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses