USA: General Mills names three to new key leadership positions
US food giant General Mills has announced three key leadership positions involving top executives. Marc Belton was named to the newly created position of senior VP, Yoplait, Canada and New Business Development. In this new role, Belton will have broader operating responsibilities, providing corporate oversight to four business units, including the Yoplait-Colombo yogurt division, General Mills Canada, Small Planet Foods and 8th Continent, General Mills' joint venture with DuPont. He also will work closely with top management on new business initiatives. He will report to General Mills vice chairman Steve Demeritt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production