USA: General Mills names three to new key leadership positions
US food giant General Mills has announced three key leadership positions involving top executives. Marc Belton was named to the newly created position of senior VP, Yoplait, Canada and New Business Development. In this new role, Belton will have broader operating responsibilities, providing corporate oversight to four business units, including the Yoplait-Colombo yogurt division, General Mills Canada, Small Planet Foods and 8th Continent, General Mills' joint venture with DuPont. He also will work closely with top management on new business initiatives. He will report to General Mills vice chairman Steve Demeritt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"