USA: General Mills on track to report double-digit growth in earnings per share for fiscal 2001
General Mills (NYSE:GIS) said yesterday that the company remains on track to achieve double-digit growth in reported earnings per share for its 2001 fiscal year, which ends May 27, 2001. In the previous fiscal year, the company's earnings totaled $2.00 per diluted share. Through the first nine months of this year, General Mills' diluted earnings per share totaled $1.78, up 10 percent from results for the first nine months of fiscal 2000. The company plans to report fiscal 2001 fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday, June 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review