USA: General Mills on track to report double-digit growth in earnings per share for fiscal 2001
General Mills (NYSE:GIS) said yesterday that the company remains on track to achieve double-digit growth in reported earnings per share for its 2001 fiscal year, which ends May 27, 2001. In the previous fiscal year, the company's earnings totaled $2.00 per diluted share. Through the first nine months of this year, General Mills' diluted earnings per share totaled $1.78, up 10 percent from results for the first nine months of fiscal 2000. The company plans to report fiscal 2001 fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday, June 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth