USA: General Mills Q2 net sales up 60%
US packaged foods group General Mills has reported a 60% rise in second-quarter net sales to US$2.95bn, including the incremental contribution from the Pillsbury business that was acquired 31 October 2001. Comparable net sales for the thirteen weeks ended 24 November 2002, as if General Mills had owned Pillsbury for all of the previous year, grew 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs