USA: General Mills reports record EPS of $2.28 for fiscal 2001
General Mills today reported record financial results for its fourth quarter and full 2001 fiscal year. Diluted earnings per share for the year ended May 27, 2001, totaled $2.28, up 14 percent from $2.00 earned in fiscal 2000. Results for 2001 included an unusual gain of 8 cents per share. Excluding unusual items, diluted earnings per share grew 10 percent, to $2.20. Diluted earnings per share excluding unusual items and goodwill amortization (often referred to as cash EPS) also grew 10 percent to $2.28.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action