USA: General Mills reports record EPS of $2.28 for fiscal 2001
General Mills today reported record financial results for its fourth quarter and full 2001 fiscal year. Diluted earnings per share for the year ended May 27, 2001, totaled $2.28, up 14 percent from $2.00 earned in fiscal 2000. Results for 2001 included an unusual gain of 8 cents per share. Excluding unusual items, diluted earnings per share grew 10 percent, to $2.20. Diluted earnings per share excluding unusual items and goodwill amortization (often referred to as cash EPS) also grew 10 percent to $2.28.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti