USA: General Mills sees US$1.70 EPS, sales up 46% for FY 2002
Minneapolis-based food giant General Mills has posted diluted earnings per share of US$1.70 before unusual items for the fiscal year ended 26 May 2002. During 2002, General Mills recorded unusual items expense of 35 cents per share, primarily related to its acquisition of Pillsbury on 31 October 2001. Including these unusual items and the cumulative effect (1 cent per share) of an accounting change, General Mills' fiscal 2002 diluted earnings per share totalled US$1.34.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix