FRANCE/MOROCCO: General Mills takes Yoplait back to Morocco
Yoplait has returned to Morocco
It follows the activation of a franchise awarded to local dairy company, the Société Laitière Centrale du Nord (SLCN), which provides nationwide coverage of the
Owned by investment fund MPEF II, SLCN has its own brand, Saïss Lait.
SLCN's parent company has invested MAD100m (US$12m) in modernising the company's production facilities and its fleet of road vehicles in order to meet
Its plant in Fès now stretches over two hectares and can process up to 100,000 litres of milk daily.
SLCN has set itself the objective of posting a turnover of MAD200m in 2014.
Danone is the dairy market leader in Morocco via its subsidiary, Centrale Laitière, which has a market share of more than 60%.
General Mills has launched a range of yoghurts containing seeds under the Liberté brand in the UK....
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities