FRANCE/MOROCCO: General Mills takes Yoplait back to Morocco
Yoplait has returned to Morocco
It follows the activation of a franchise awarded to local dairy company, the Société Laitière Centrale du Nord (SLCN), which provides nationwide coverage of the
Owned by investment fund MPEF II, SLCN has its own brand, Saïss Lait.
SLCN's parent company has invested MAD100m (US$12m) in modernising the company's production facilities and its fleet of road vehicles in order to meet
Its plant in Fès now stretches over two hectares and can process up to 100,000 litres of milk daily.
SLCN has set itself the objective of posting a turnover of MAD200m in 2014.
Danone is the dairy market leader in Morocco via its subsidiary, Centrale Laitière, which has a market share of more than 60%.
General Mills has launched a range of yoghurts containing seeds under the Liberté brand in the UK....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Brexit - Irish food export agency sounds warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights