FRANCE/MOROCCO: General Mills takes Yoplait back to Morocco
French yogurt brand Yoplait, in which General Mills owns a majority stake, has returned to Morocco after a decade's absence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Interview: Flapjacked looks to ride protein wave
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu
- Sainsbury's launches kids frozen meal range