USA: General Mills to launch 80 new products by December
US packaged food giant General Mills is getting ready to launch 80 new products in grocery stores by December this year. The company has seen its share price struggle in recent months while rivals Kellogg and Kraft have seen their shares rise by healthy margins. Since General Mills acquired Pillsbury from UK drinks conglomerate Diageo last year, shares have fallen by some 17% from the yearlong high of US$52.86 last December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods