USA: General Mills to launch 80 new products by December
US packaged food giant General Mills is getting ready to launch 80 new products in grocery stores by December this year. The company has seen its share price struggle in recent months while rivals Kellogg and Kraft have seen their shares rise by healthy margins. Since General Mills acquired Pillsbury from UK drinks conglomerate Diageo last year, shares have fallen by some 17% from the yearlong high of US$52.86 last December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs